Course DescriptionJoin us for a comprehensive workshop on how to implement a winning CRM strategy! Designed as a non-technical session for business professionals, it includes a step by step game plan on how to successfully implement CRM strategies, technologies and processes into your business.
Upon completion of this fast paced workshop, participants will be able to:
Instructor: Rick McCutcheon, CRM MVP, CSP-Certified Sales Professional
Part One - Introduction to Customer Relationship Management
Part Two - Planning & Designing Your CRM Project Cont’d
Part Three - Building a Successful User Adoption Program
Audience: Sales, Marketing & Customer Service Leaders responsible for implementing company-wide CRM solutions.Business Owners, Presidents, Vice Presidents and Regional Managers responsible for sales force, marketing or customer service management and automation.IT and Project Management Professionals responsible for CRM solutions
Already registered for Focus?Add Academy to your existing registration
1. Login to the Focus site and click Register.
2. This will bring you to the Focus 2017 Registration page – you will see a message stating "You are currently Registered." Click on Edit Registration (right side of screen).
3. When you see your Focus registration, click Edit.
4. On the next screen, click Add Activities.
5. Click Sessions to see the Post-Conference Academy class. Check the box next to the class title you're interested in.
6. Follow the prompts to complete the process of adding this class to your registration.