Course DescriptionDiscrete manufacturing seems to make up a large, if not, the majority of the manufacturing companies using AX2012. The intended audience of this course includes AX users that want to learn the basic features and develop a working knowledge of the typical daily procedures required to effectively use AX2012 for Discrete Manufacturing.It is intended for production managers, planners, and any people in organizations responsible for the setup and maintenance of production control, inventory, or planning functions. During this course, users will learn how to setup and use AX2012 for a Discrete manufacturing environment.
Instructor: Andrew Lencsak
Audience: AX users and system admins
Prerequisites: Students should have a general working knowledge of AX
Preparation: Your instructor has chosen to leverage Academy’s hands-on training environment from VisiLearn called vConnect. This means you will have the ability to work with technology in a virtualized environment during your class. Please bring a Windows PC to class and the detailed instructors for connecting and attending class will be sent at least 2 days prior to class.
Delivery Method: Group Live
Already registered for Focus?Add Academy to your existing registration
1. Login to the Focus site and click Register.
2. This will bring you to the Focus 2017 Registration page – you will see a message stating "You are currently Registered." Click on Edit Registration (right side of screen).
3. When you see your Focus registration, click Edit.
4. On the next screen, click Add Activities.
5. Click Sessions to see the Post-Conference Academy class. Check the box next to the class title you're interested in.
6. Follow the prompts to complete the process of adding this class to your registration.